LegalProd SAS, whose registered office is at 16-18 rue de Londres, 75009 Paris, France, is responsible for processing your personal data. The purpose of this document is to inform you about how we use and protect your personal data and why we process it.
It applies uniformly to all services provided by LegalProd, although additional information may be provided to you if necessary for a particular order.
I- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The collection of personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary (data minimization principle).
We collect and use only the personal data that is necessary for our business to provide you with personalized and quality products and services.
We may collect various categories of personal data from you, including:
- Identification and contact information (Company, name, surname, postal and e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, gender, degree, position and signature);
- Information necessary for the shipment and management of your orders (Delivery address, billing address, VAT number ...)
- Identification and authentication data, especially when using our services (technical logs, computer traces, security information, IP address);
- Data relating to interactions with us on our websites, on our applications, on our pages, on social networks, during telephone or video conversations and in emails).
We do not collect sensitive data under any circumstances.
The data we use may be collected directly from you or obtained from the following sources for the purpose of verifying or enhancing our databases:
- Publications/databases made available by the official authorities (Official Journal) ;
- Service providers ;
- Third parties such as business intelligence organizations in compliance with data protection regulations;
- Websites/directories/databases/social networking pages containing information you have made public or made public by others.
In addition, each form indicates in particular:
- What are the objectives of the collection of this data (purposes) ;
- Whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request;
- Who will be able to read it (only LegalProd in principle, except when specified in the form when a transmission to a third party is necessary to manage your request);
- Your rights and how to exercise them with LegalProd.
II. SPECIAL CASES OF DATA COLLECTION, INCLUDING INDIRECT COLLECTION
LegalProd may collect information about you even though you are not a customer. The following list (which is not exhaustive) are examples of categories of personal data collected by LegalProd from non-customers, such as:
- Ordering parties or beneficiaries in transactions made in relation to a client ;
- Employees of our providers ;
- Distribution network partners.
III. WHY AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
A. TO COMPLY WITH OUR LEGAL AND REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS
We use your personal data to fulfill various legal and regulatory obligations.
B. TO PERFORM A CONTRACT WITH YOU OR TO PROVIDE YOU WITH PRE-CONTRACTUAL INFORMATION
We use your personal data to enter into and perform our services including to:
- Provide you with information about our products and services;
- To assist you with your requests.
Within the framework of customer relationship management, in particular :
- Management and execution of products and services.
IV. TO WHAT CATEGORIES OF ENTITIES MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED?
Personal data collected as part of the services offered by LegalProd is processed using secure protocols and allows LegalProd to manage the data received in its computer applications. In order to accomplish the above purposes, we may disclose your personal data only to
- Service providers and subcontractors performing services on our behalf;
- Independent agents, intermediaries ;
- Distribution network ;
- Business partners ;
- Financial authorities, judicial or state agencies, public bodies upon request and to the extent permitted by regulation;
- Certain regulated professions such as lawyers, notaries, auditors and bailiffs.
V. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your personal data for the longest period of time necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations or for another period of time depending on operational constraints. For customers, most information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
For prospects, information is kept for 3 years from the date of collection or from our last contact with you.
VI. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have various rights, namely:
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of these personal data;
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can demand that these personal data be amended accordingly;
- Right to erasure: you can demand the erasure of your personal data to the extent permitted by law;
- Right to the limitation of processing: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes, including profiling related to this prospecting;
- Right to data portability, where this right is applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us returned to you or, where technically possible, transferred to a third party;
- The right to define directives concerning the conservation, deletion or communication of your personal data, applicable after your death;
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To find out how to exercise the rights listed above, please visit our "Processing your personal data" page. In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) in France.
VII. HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT ABOUT CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT?
In a world of constant technological change, we will regularly update this information document. We invite you to consult the latest version of this document on our website and we will inform you of any substantial change through our websites or through our usual communication channels.
VIII. HOW TO CONTACT US ?
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data as described in this document, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, Diane Angibeaud (diane[a]legalprod.com)